Matkasse comes to Germany
A while back we wrote about that we sometimes want to try a Matkasse. This we have done and were actually quite happy with it so far. There are beautiful, varied dishes. The product is fresh and of good quality - up to 99% at least. If one does not feel like, it is just from a two-week rhythm. What bothers me is the only thing that Linas Matkasse always delivers first Monday evening from 19:00 clock. Sunday, would be nice, but good. Anyway, we have
nice more often muses about why there is no "Matkassen" in Germany. In Sweden there are many different providers, all of which are more or less successful. Today I read in the DN that Middagsfrid has opened a Matkasse in Germany. The German website called the will eat , a somewhat funny name. In principle it works the same way as in Sweden. There are ingredients for 5 dishes for four people at a price of 78 €. For comparison, Linas Matkasse costs 749 SEK, ie it lies on the same level.
To date kommtessen.de only 150 customers. Middagsfrid has 6,000 customers in Sweden. Despite the fact that Sweden has fewer inhabitants 8x and the competition is much greater. Na is still eating well again. Let's see. Unfortunately, only delivered to Hamburg, Munich and Schleswig-Holstein. I was still surprised when the business model should work in Germany. Frankly, I would have never imagined something like join in when we still lived in Germany. First, a Matkasse is always more expensive than if you bought the stuff even in the supermarket. Guess because I was too cheap for the time been. Secondly, I would certainly have had concerns that something was wrong with the ingredients. After all, even before the goods can not even take a look in my hand and. Three years Sweden have since somehow changed my perspective - but as I said, that's just me.
0 comments:
Post a Comment