Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How To Repair A Leather Couch With Tape

Sweden in a Nutshell

A typical e-mail conversation, which I could read along. All parties involved are in my team and sit in the same room. Statement in advance, "Lucia" is not an official holiday in the work we do not have. "Sprint Planning" is a team meeting, which takes place every 3 weeks to plan the work. "Dagis" is the Swedish kindergarten.

---

Hi,
Next sprint planning is on Monday the 13th and that is "Lucia" day and for me that means two events at lucia Dagis where one being at 3:30 p.m. in the so I would like us to afternoon either the sprint planning in the morning run in parallel with team A or between 13-15. Another option is to run it on a day the week before, maybe Thursday or Friday.

What do you think?
Kind regards, X


---

Anyone else who will attend lucia at dagis? Do you have luciafirande in the afternoon or in the morning?
I’ll check what time we have luciafirande at our dagis.
/Y


---

We have both in the morning and afternoon, morning is no problem I think but I have to go around 15….
Kind regards, X


---

We celebrate the 16th in the afternoon.
//Z



Tja, man setzt Prioritäten. Lucia im Kindergarten feiern, ist halt wichtiger als die Teamarbeit für die nächsten set three weeks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment