Wednesday, December 1, 2010

How To Microwave A Rose

SL rule

soon as the snow is slightly denser, Chaos reigns in SL, the Stockholm operator of bus, subway and commuter train. Yesterday I experienced customer service live again.

17:17 I'm on the clock down to Centralen Pendeltåg. At the top is already written, that the train is late Västerhanige 17:04 clock to 17:16 clock and will continue. He is also already on the track and I get on. Waited a while, nothing happened. Meanwhile, another train leaves (B train) to Västerhaninge on a side track - scheduled departure time 17:19 Clock. All the people running from train A to train as I wait for the first time, standing in the door ready to jump off. No announcement at the station or something. After two minutes, I go over the train B - gut feeling. In this train B is now finally an announcement: "Yes, right now we do not know which train leaves first, we get back to you when we know more.". Cool I think. Another three minutes pass

. A train travels at once rid of the blue. All comrades in the train B are, as I also acidic. To another to put it, another SL announcement comes on the train: "We would like to drive off, but right now we still have a stop signal before us." Super. By "we will us back when we know more is "at once no more talk. Exactly the same scenario happened to me a few months before. So I let myself now simply carried away by the rule of thumb, the two commuter trains in Stockholm with the same goal, always drive the first-in-first-out principle .

Well you can laugh about it afterwards. Let's see what else is for SL surprises this winter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment