Hier ist eine Webseite aufgetaucht, wo auf schon bekannte Art und Weise mal wieder "Dumme" gesucht werden, welche einem vermeintlichen "Geschäftsmann" ein Bankkonto zur Miete überlassen:
Momentan habe ich einen Nebenverdienst von 600 to award € .
you do not need to even go to great expense.
I am a successful online retailers in Italy and sell for weeks even to German customers over the Internet products (cathegory household & DIY goods)
I really have to have a German bank account with online banking (whether private bank account or business account). Business account would of course be better.
Since I do not have their own residence in Germany, unfortunately I can not set up their own German bank account.
Seeking therefore to this ad someone who lived in Germany and honest!
me just have to open an account without credit and posting!
It would be best at the post office or bank Commerzbank.
I use the account for my sales then as if it were my own.
each month will deliver its 600 Euro.Wenn you already have an existing, it would be even better and could then use it immediately.
would be best to have a contract holds the all-important.
am familiar with the German language since I studied 3 years in Germany
The name was that of an Italian football player selected in the contact email is job.vergabe @ yahoo.de
All information on the website are a lie! The type is the business person, Italians still is it is the person in the picture. Here again apparently "DerHaha" from the FakeShopBande to be at work. The accounts are then used as an advance payment accounts in the FakeShops. Of course, the accounts are regularly emptied and rented the one who has his account at the guy has to reckon with hard, criminal penalties, damages to those harmed and liabilities. The following videos do it again clearly what happens when you received it:
Also read more on this in our forum under the heading fraudulent job offers, financial - and goods agents.
who rented a bank account makes it illegal!
0 comments:
Post a Comment