Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Church Letter Pledge Request

fare in protest

Today I stumbled again on an interesting website that is accessible at the URL planka.nu . "Att Planka" is a Swedish verb that can be translated as "free ride. If, however, slang, and is probably not in the dictionary. The Web site owners are committed to free public transport. According to their view, the way to the office is already working and should not be paid by the employee. Some suggestions are to make free transport available to go, then introduce an additional tax for high earners. Well I definitely agree with these views do not match and find the monthly pass for 690 SEK be in order. Unusually I find

planka.nu but because the operator call officially fare, as a political act for a free public transport and to save money. users of Stockholm, Gothenburg, Helsinki, Uppsala, Skåne and Östergötland can take out a kind of black drivers' insurance, which is called the p-kassan. I think the concept is similar to the Swedish unemployment a-kassa chosen p-kassa plankakassan in this case.

Each paid a fixed monthly fee of 100 SEK. In exchange, are taken from the p-spot fines for any fare, at least 1,200 SEK for being caught each time. We must tell you however that unlike for example the S-Bahn in Berlin, automatic turnstiles or barriers must be overcome to get to the platform. So it's not quite as easy to drive without a valid ticket, but not impossible. Controls, it is also not as many super. If it is checked, then mostly when getting and leave the station. In this case, one could somehow still trying to solve a quick text message ticket to escape the penalty (unless you is so engrossed reading the newspaper, that the controller is running into the arms - Hi Lars:). From the gut I would trust me to go to black for a month in Stockholm without getting caught - I do not, of course. Well somehow has to pay the p-spot, too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment