forget belt
This morning I forgot to tighten my belt and I am all day with a strong sliding pants running through the area. If I come to meet colleagues in the corridors are, I smiled apologetically, anticipating his head slanted down with his right hand held my pants, pulled up next to the shoulder and, like, today belt to tighten said forget tomorrow ha ha or similarly stupid. Oh dear! And I find so hanging pants not so bad - if you get used to it first, it is quite convenient and you feel, in fact, young and relaxed at once. The only drawback: I was wearing boxer shorts, of course, no less, but as always: the square, huge, white cotton underwear. I personally find wrong beautiful and chic and comfortable, the only portable underwear style at all - everything else is what it is prollig total - but I fear that other people find this kind of panties very very funny, so this was announced pants pull up all day. Page Panties hot underpants, I think. The shoes I was wearing hot today, however High-Heeled Boots Hiking , as I have just read.
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment