Saturday, October 23, 2010

Lapis Lazuli And Vampires

my first match

Today it was time, I have kept my promise and I went along for the game against Örgryte Hammarby. At 7 degrees, it went off at 14:00 to bring the clock to Peppar Hundvakt, Benny simultaneously collect and then release direction Söder stadium.

We met at the Eq top Star with Micke and Jonas. Micke I already knew before, but Jonas was new to me. But this Swede was nice :-). And even though I was skeptical that the visit to Hammarby game really is something for me, all the 4 men very optimistic.

At about 3:30 it then the Söder stadium. At the inlet it was scanned to look well to whether "evil" things there, but would have helped if the what. It was still long attracted relatively thick, as always in the cold winter, or rather in the very cold autumn.

For the fans of Örgryte was then ignited and immediately before kick-off a fire Bengal. In the Hammarby fans, the song "Just idag är jag strong " sung and everybody sang. Well, almost everyone. But really a lot and it was indescribable. The times you have to have witnessed. The atmosphere is really impressive.
In the break are
Reik and I went to get beer and came back shortly after kick-off the second half. Unfortunately, we lost not only the 1-0 Örgryte, but also the balance at 1-1. Well, this is called a just bad luck.

All the other battle cries were funny and loud. At the last home Spie le Alexander Skarsgård was einheizen for Bajen fans as Reik had already been written. Maybe I'll meet him him some day.

I will definitely go with the summer again and until then, a few sayings, songs and of course "Just idag är jag strong" learn by heart.

Hammarby unfortunately lost 2-1, but it was still a great experience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment