Monday, October 25, 2010

Diabetic Recipie Calculator

My new ID Kort

Oh yes, I've finally made it and keep my new ID Kort in his hands. Actually I would have actually only on 11/12/2012 needs a new card, but since I now treasure hot, I needed it or not, bite the bullet.

When we came in 2007 by Sweden, you could still get from a bank ID Kort . Today it is only in the Tax Agency. At that time, the fun cost about 30.00 euros, paid locally at the Bank . Had Even that has now changed everything.

Now it so that one has to have 400 Swedish crowns to an account. One should note that it can take one to two business days, until the money is received by the Tax Agency. Then you can go with the receipt of the referral to a competent Skatteverket.

take number and wait until you call it. It went really fast for me, because in Stockholm Skatteverket will only care about ID-Kort. Order or pick up, the only two buttons to choose from at the number machine.

So I put "Order" and after about 2 minutes already called. The nice woman looked at my receipt on, went to the computer, came back, handed me my notes, together with a new number and told me I should now go take a picture.

the things I did not even have in your hand, as was already called my new number. I searched the place and found him of course. I could not even sit down, but had to immediately follow the young man. What a stress ;-).

I had to stand against the wall, of course, only from shoes, to see how big I am. Yes I was in Germany has always 173.5 centimeters. The good Swedish air more, I have made 1.5 centimeters bigger and so I am now 175 centimeters.

Having then entered all data into the computer, came the photo. Not pretty, but you can see that I am. I also had to sign electronically.

After that everything was done allowed me to go. He told me yet, probably next week that the ID card was ready and that I would also get a letter from Telia, which my e-legitimation allows.

In fact, I already got the next week Post by Skatteverket. Your ID Kort is ready. You have to pick them up within 2 months, otherwise they will be destroyed again. No I did not want, so I brought it today. Schick, right?

If you have no ID-Kort and endeavoring to apply because life in Sweden will make it easier, here are a PDF document with many important information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment