Friday, March 26, 2010

Why Cookiesburn On The Bottom

three things and a technique

Three things on / in my apartment that I deeply care about this week: first

With fluff and cat hair blended multi-outlet clutter pile.

second On the floor lying around prollig as baby bags from rolling or Nanu Nana as a repository for all sorts of things.

third Barely hidden behind blankets in corners Ironing boards, clothes dryer and vacuum cleaner.

I read too many hip living and design blog, which present in any stylo Hipster their apartments with their stupid Danish design classic furniture. So you have indeed been developing a position and anti-vandalism! In fact, I'm obviously just jealous of the most beautiful and tastefully furnished apartments.

(If you downloaded cleans anything, it is very important to emphasize that it is in reality of course, just jealous, even if true it does not. This takes you to the people of the wind from the sails, the call always immediately You are yes just jealous! when times says I find this and that stupid, ugly, totally stupid etc. Pretty smart Technique, which I have since developed, right?)

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment