toothpaste
If you are sick and confined to her home can not really join in with everything the others do, then you develop rather quickly amazingly extravagant appetite for life, so a pretty stupid carpe-diem-hunger for life, if not a Zott cream yogurt into-the-weekend-feeling-life of hunger! What you do not want everything immediately, if you're healthy again, go into all the trendy exhibitions. Carefully dressed with good friends in the sidewalk cafe to sit in the sun. With even better friends together during the cooking and cutting vegetables drink already so large bulbous glasses of wine, then to settle on a long dining table with witty and amusing talks to eat. In this case I do not like wine! My wine does not taste at all! Very good contrast to me today, on the first day without a cold and with the recovered Schmeckfähigkeit, my toothpaste tasted. So good to me, the taste that I was reminded of the year when I used this toothpaste for the first time. Back in the summer of 1996 when I was in Wilmersdorf have lived and traveled sometimes cycle to Locho for swimming. This is the Locho Sommerbad Wilmersdorf and is popularly called Locho, actually I like swimming and swim not so much, but I'm gone now and to be able to say afterwards I go into Locho, 'a round! and to myself to feel very native-Berlin-Style. Later I moved to Neukölln and because the Locho far too far away, I went to the Colo. The Colo is the summer swimming in the Columbia Dam, and all that It was interested, I could then tell at this expertly-berliner species "that I'm used to always gone to Locho that I now but the Colo thousand times better think. The Locho and Colo, insanely funny, right? So it now reminds me my toothpaste tomorrow.
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment