Better Version of Me
Today I screwed up the first time in life
✄ a sewing not in a blind, impotent rage, torn and fired into the corner, just because I do not like conceived at the first reading was
✄ not in fit of rage stabbed with scissors in my sewing mechanism, just because I sewed together two fabric pieces upside
✄ have separated one in and of itself okay seam again, because they supposed to be a bit "wrong" was
✄ sewn a zipper
Yeah, yeah, and again yeah. What a joy. One small step for mankind, one giant step for me. I am becoming the person I want to be: separates a person crooked seams again. And although with a cheerful little song on his lips. Soon it will be so far and I bring a new, better version of myself on the market.
Nevertheless, I feel like after Nähwissen prior knowledge for evil reign. That's why I liked the stuck together with tape tape collection of Grit Seymour so much, she has made then, after being kicked out at Boss Woman.
soundtrack: Fiona Apple Better Version of Me
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment