following changes in the market greeting, I note: when sending semi-official mails to people you do not know with which one but not for some reason wants to talk quite so literally, to write a farewell not Regards or Kind regards but writing Greetings from the spring-like Munich or Greetings in the Sauerland or Greetings to the beautiful Lake Constance . Something has recently meteorological-geographical always be there with the greetings. Who besides me is even noticed? read the first time from this type of leave-taking I have in the "Manual Press and Public Relations" by Norbert Franck, Frankfurt / Main, 2 Ed 2004th It says on page 124:
really so. If one does so? I will tell you what. I was born in a town that sits on a river called Fils. This river carries limited to the identity of the people in who live in it, I would almost say that the residents want to have as little to do with the river and would certainly be very irritated when they signed an email with
Sunny greetings to your Filswould get! would
Dr. Norbert Franck
Greetings from the dark night Washington DClearned, never, who probably read his Franck, is there: Irritated, my dear Lord was roommate when he mail from a fairly famous journalists received and underneath was . say I will observe this phenomenon in any case further.
your XYZ
(please tick multiple selections possible)
() Grumpy greetings from Bärlin
() Greetings from the Great Teltowkanal
() Many greetings from the partially gentrified Neukölln
your raisin
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment