Sunday, February 7, 2010

Purple Shiny Wrapping Paper

Very small breviary of collecting

people things to collect are generally considered small-minded and piefig. Because they do not meet their life, they create with their respective collection areas small, manageable replacement worlds where they can ask eagerly demonstrated. In addition, collectors are isolated, and compulsively social.


I am also a collector, but a very likeable. For my foraging behavior is characterized by an incredible Ehrgeizlosigkeit. I collect not "exhaustive," I hunt not an isolated and rare pieces afterwards and I never would make contact on an exchange with other collectors, because that would be fundamentally wrong.


You walk around and find the right randomly and matching pieces. Sometimes you have already, without knowing it, a small collection at home that can be recognized but only by another, randomly found a suitable piece of the mosaic, as such, a mosaic tile quasi that makes the collection until the collection. It is also irrelevant how many parts of a collection includes, or whether it is complete. A collection may have to be smooth, it must result in a composition that not learn that one has the feeling. Is! My Wursteinpackpapiersammlung example, consists of only three exhibits, but is absolutely kompletto. Whereas my 131 pages comprehensive Orangenpapierchenkollektion (some of which you can watch here ) is still expandable.


What is going on with my collection of scraps and my Spüllappenkollektion up, this I am not yet fully conclusive. Because sometimes I use the cloth to polish my furniture with Polyboy, or I sew from fabric scraps something. A glaring collector-No-Go! Recently, I collect way Ravensburger Puzzles from the World Wide series of the sixties and seventies. New York, Brussels and Amsterdam have done it. Let's see how it goes with it.


I were a true collector, I would now point out that the New York recording is from 1970, was built before the World Trade Center, and the view therefore again today, while taking I but am not sure whether you would see from this angle, the WTC at all. Therefore, I would prefer to point out that I can say in 27 different languages Orangenpapierchen .

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment