Ouch, ouch, ouch, my head first
funny. Whenever I of this damn migraine will hit, which fortunately is not very often happens, two or three times a year maybe, if I am so struck by these bad headaches and motionless at home lying around must, I mean to remember or pictures i me as a child 've read several books on children or youth, in which children appear to their severely disabled everyday mothers suffer from a recurring migraines are during the day in bed. When the children come home from school, they are reminded of their nannies to be very quiet and they must scurry only very briefly in the cool, darkened bedroom to say good morning dear Maman, and thereafter Lunch hot in the kitchen. With the kitchen staff. And if the mothers do not have migraine, they play dreamily beautiful on the piano pieces by Chopin. Or by Debussy, of course. Funny, funny, funny! So far I have not rediscovered a single children's book, in which it appears that migraine motif. Where I've only her? What I rhyme because I only together again? However, headache, yes, I did it, but the piano playing I see myself, unfortunately, not a bit! I can, "Come, dear May, and make" two-handed play, and not even that bad, but it is already concluded.
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment