The 1. May is over and with it the week of thinking about what I place on my poster for the last write-off anti-Nazi demonstration. Oh, what I was thinking! This is ultimately not very easy - on the one hand, it is to talk to the fascists plain text, on the other side you have mistaken aufpasssen course, that one with the poster do not accidentally call a criminal offense and is immediately arrested. A quote is not in such a case badly, I thought to myself, because one can easily excuse, along the lines Why? It is yet not from me, which I do not say yes, that's a passage from a song by the doctors and so on:
Although, this will later return to the Federal Constitutional Court high, as is now, with the quotes, and I'm sitting for years in custody. Not pretty! The first draft had to be discarded.
My second draft. Legally, absolutely waterproof, yes, but maybe you should get away from this Textlastigkeit and work more with symbols?
Important: It must be clear who will feel attracted by the symbol. My roommate is saying the way, not my roommate, but "my friend", please, so my friend took all three Entwürfe doof und schlug eine Spruch vor, der die Nazis da trifft, wo es ihnen richtig, richtig weh tut:
Brilliant! Allerdings könnten diesen Spruch unter Umständen auch die Autonomen von der Antifa in den falschen Hals bekommen und ich würde zwischen die Fronten geraten. Unangenehm! Eines ist jedenfalls klar: Die Demo-Plakat-Schreiberei hat sich zu einem schwierigen Geschäft mit allerlei Fallstricken entwickelt. Ich bin dann ohne Plakat gegangen, habe dafür aber mein schönstes Antifa-Outfit angezogen. Aber nicht den schwarzen Kapuzenpulli, sondern den hellgrauen. Auf dem schwarzen sieht man immer alle Katzenhaare so.
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment