bad weather forecast
Now comes the winter and I must once again one that you can rely on rare on the Swedish weather service. Whether he has good or bad news, as it is then in effect, you have to see for yourself.
What the Swedish differs from the German Weather Service that I do not know. But if we are at breakfast ZDF look, then there is also the good weather man and tells us the weather in Germany. Yes, and in conversations with the family you could also times that it is almost always indicate what is true there.
quite different here in Sweden. If left to watch the weather report on television or on the website weather from TV4, I'm still not sure. Particularly with regard to the prediction of snow.
announced on Monday they had snow for Tuesday, came, too. If in the night from Monday to begin Tuesday, the first began Tuesday at noon. Well, to misjudge a few hours, certainly non-earth shattering.
Yesterday morning I looked again then look at; whether it should be snowing the next days. No, nothing was to come. No snow, nothing. Last night it started but still easy to snow.
My conclusion: The predictions of the weather are the Swedes rather poor. Tap, always in the right direction, but rarely just right.
0 comments:
Post a Comment