The U-Bahnhof-tile puzzle, clear! I've forgotten. If the same. At first two resolutions for 2010.
first More Rouge use than in 2009. is at all a complete mystery to me how I could live my life so far without Rouge. Once, when I was at university, I had a teacher whose seminars I've often visited. "Super Seminar, super woman, but as you can only apply so much rouge?" I've always wondered. At that time I was stupid, now I know better: because it is fun. My tip: instead of an antidepressant, it also does a nice Rouge, for example in the color direction Flamingo .
second Still be analogue than in 2009. Maybe not quite as similar as my dear roommate, who put together on my announcement yesterday, a playlist for the New Year's Eve, asked How playlist? A list with the games that we play after that? , but analog so that the mobile phone will be abolished. Although I was able to excel so far with my 0170-number as a pioneer of mobile telephony, but as I have somehow on it any more. No more rocks! 2010, I would rather be a lifestyle avant-gardist, the only encouraging fixed-line phone (Fetznetz?).
And now the tile puzzle:
Two famous actresses / singers to grow (at different times) in the same street. In the street, go two bus lines, the cross sums each in turn give the number of a subway line. These two lines intersect where? In Kreuzberg, is clear. On one of the two lines is the desired station, which is like a building in its immediate vicinity. The start of construction of the building and the birth of an actress / singer fall into the same Jahr und außerdem ist das Gebäude so hoch wie diese Schauspielerin/Sängerin alt wurde, wobei ich hoffe, mich nicht verrechnet zu haben. Zu gewinnen gibt es eine Wundertüte!
******
0 comments:
Post a Comment