Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diagram Of An Old Fashioned Caravel

the month

is an absolute must for me every Month, the careful By studying the lecture program of the Urania .* Every time arrives, the Berlin tenant magazine, I propose first to last page - namely, the program is printed - and ask me or male me from profilermäßig hours long, which are generous for people which, for example, on Wednesday at 15:30 clock the talk "100 years Stahnsdorfer Southwest cemetery or on Monday, same time, something about - listen to" Görlitz the most beautiful cities in Germany. " Please, I would not make fun of you interested in holding to something, whether it be a cemetery, a city or whatever is, is, after all one, but the Idea of a poorly attended lecture in a 60-year-lecture hall with allegedly outdated technology and committed lecturers who - guess I everything - talk to a lot of love and enthusiasm for their respective special issue stirred me and causes this rare but very pleasant tingling on the inside of my scalp. My "roommate" maintains that the program of the Urania is directed exclusively at active, retired, culturally-aware, and lectures such as "can prevent Alzheimer's disease or treat?", "How Old is my Brain? Does my brain jogging?" or "The new inheritance rules" seem to support this thesis, but for whom are half silk presentation topics such as "The illusion of perfect control," "How do I change my husband? How do I change my wife?" or "How we are deceived every day - see through manipulation techniques" determined? It will not succeed me easy to create a harmonious Urania visitor profile. Whether I ever even go away? As a member of the Berlin tenants association I even get a discount. Oh no, I would rather continue to surprise each month, which has for beautiful, interesting and puzzling issues, the Urania team still in the pipeline.

* For all non-Berlin: The Urania is a house near the square Wittenberg, from which no one knows quite what is going on in it. It will probably be held talks in it and things listed. At least four buses stop at the Urania, the M19er, the M29er, the M46er and the 187er.

******

0 comments:

Post a Comment